The doctrine of the Trinity forms the foundation of the historic Christian faith, for Jesus proclaimed that “eternal life” consists in knowing the “only true God” (John 17:3). Yet, it is one of the most disputed doctrines by the Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- What is the Trinity?
- Where is the Trinity found in the Bible?
- If Jesus is the uncreated God, how can He be the “firstborn” Son of God?
- If Jesus is God, why did He pray to the Father and call Him “greater”?
These are just some of the many questions Jehovah’s Witnesses ask when they are challenging the legitimacy of this historic Christian doctrine. Learn how these tough questions are answered in the definition of the Trinity provided by the early Christian creeds and the strong testimony of Biblical Scripture. Be inspired with insightful questions you can use to help your Jehovah’s Witness friends encounter the true God of the Bible.
Total Run time: 1 hour 4 minutes
- Purchase DVD for $9.99 / OR Buy Amazon DOWNLOAD for $2.99
- View Printable PDF PowerPoint Slides / PDF Handouts
WATCH THE COMPLETE VIDEO ON OUR YOU-TUBE CHANNEL BELOW: