Jehovah’s Witnesses are at your door. You need quick questions to start a conversation. You don’t have time to research a lot of material, but a simple packet of photocopied documentation along with hand-written questions may just be your style. Download this PDF packet and you will be prepared for your next visit with Jehovah’s Witnesses.
This PDF Documentation packet will prepare you to challenge the following beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses:
- Are the beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses unique to them alone? The Watchtower would have you believe that they are “the only true religion” because they are the only religion teaching a certain set of doctrines that they call “the truth,” but what does the record show? Are their claims to be the “only true religion” based on their specific set of doctrines valid?
- Are Jehovah’s Witnesses “in the truth” because they are “persecuted”? The Watchtower would have you believe that persecution is the sign of the ONLY true religion, but are Jehovah’s Witnesses the only ones who are being persecuted today? What about other religious groups that claim to be Christian who are being persecuted too? Does the persecution of these other religious churches and organizations prove that these other churches are also “in the truth”?
- Are Jehovah’s Witnesses a cult? Does the Watchtower’s own definition of a cult condemn the religion of Jehovah’s Witnesses?
- What about the Jehovah’s Witness view of blood transfusions being condemned by God? Are their claims valid against biblical and scientific analysis?
- Did the early Jehovah’s Witnesses “worship” their founder “Pastor Russell”?
- Has the Watchtower made false predictions “in the name of Jehovah”?
- Has the Watchtower completely reversed its doctrinal views with its publications of “New Light”?
- Does the Watchtower misrepresent the teachings of the Early Church Fathers?
- Does the Watchtower claim that they are the locus army of Revelation 9:7 which is led by Satan?
- Were Jehovah’s Witnesses completely “neutral” during World War II? Is there evidence that the Jehovah’s Witnesses of that era supported the “principles” of Hitler?
- Does the Watchtower have a history of uniting itself with the United Nations which they call the Beast of Revelation?